I'm going to share them with you now in the form of a list.
1. I will never not cry when I get in a car accident.
2. ... or when there are needles involved.
3. I will never not appreciate a good doo wop chorus.
4. I will never get tired of reading Dr. Seuss out loud.
5. I will never feel settled when a relationship is not.
6. I will never not love making small talk with three-year-olds.
7. I will never think that the Bachelor/ette is stupid or smutty enough to make me actually stop watching it.
8. I will never not feel really pleased with myself when I successfully learn all the words to a song.
9. I will never see things clearly.
10. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly of all, I will definitely never think it's a good life choice to call in to Delilah's radio show at 11:00 at night to sing "a few lines of the song I want to hear." I don't care how good she says I am or how many times she calls me sweetie.